Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ECOSTAN.
Thanks for using our Products & Service
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the ECOSTAN web site located at www.ecostan.com
The term ECOSTAN refers to the owner of the Website, M/s. ECOSTAN INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED a Private Limited Company registered under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and having its principal place of business / registered office at VPO- Lehra, Dist. Ludhiana, Punjab (India). Our company registration number is U29253PB2016PTC040194 and GST number is 03AAECE2385H1ZU. You are welcome to get in touch with us via the means provided herein.
- The content of this Website provides you the information related to the products manufactured by ECOSTAN.
- We reserve the right to remove or change our Website Content or Website without any notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period in any region.
- All text, photographs, videos, trademarks, logos (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to ECOSTAN.
- One can use such information only for their personal, non-commercial informational purpose only and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other system(s) or network(s) connected to the Site or to any ECOSTAN server or on which our website is stored or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking website, password or any other unauthorized means.
You must not misuse our Website by:
- Knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ECOSTAN systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website or to ECOSTAN.
- ECOSTAN will not be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost of profits, even if ECOSTAN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of- service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
The information & ratings provided in this website for all the mentioned products are all achieved & tested at our facility Only. Nor we or any third party give warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, performance or suitability of the information & such information may contain errors or inaccuracies.
The use any information provided on this website is completely at user own risk & we shall not be liable for any interdependency you may place upon it. It shall be user own responsibility to check the information or service avail through this website to meet their requirement.
Other Websites Links:
This website may be linked to other websites such as social networking or on our distributers Websites, these type of linking is done to provide the further information for user convenience. If the user visits other third party websites, user do so at their own risk. We are not responsible either directly or indirectly for any information published on those websites, the product and service offered by them or the product quality etc.
When the user may move to other website by using a link from our website our terms & policies are no longer be applicable.
You agree that all matters relating to your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website will be governed by the laws of India and by the laws of the state of Punjab without regards to its conflicts of law’s provisions. You agree that Personal Jurisdiction by Ludhiana (at Punjab India) Court only.